Saturday, December 3, 2011

Message from Faith (my kindle)

So I've been playing with my new kindle, I'm loving it.  I just read a devotional I wanted to share.  This is from Daily Strength for Daily Need.

Nay, all by Thee is ordered, chosen, planned; Each drop that fills my daily cup Thy hand Prescribes, for ills none else can understand.  All, all is known to Thee.

"I will be glad, and rejoice in Thy mercy: for Thou hast considered my trouble; Thou hast known my soul in adversities."   Ps. xxxi.7

I think I want to try to bring the word "nay" back  isn't fun to say?  This was a timely devotional for us and I am grateful it was literally at my fingertips!

1 comment:

  1. Verily, methinks that "nay" be a good idea.

    So, thy kindle hath been named "Faith"?!

    Sleep soundly, beloved friends. And may thou awakeneth with the light of the dawn, songs and praises ringing in thine ears.

    Forsooth - this becometh too deep.

    Good night.

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...