Monday, December 19, 2011

Coming Home Today!

Dr. Klatt came in this morning and said everything looks good!  Dave gets to come home today!  Pray it won't take too much out of him, his first elevator ride was yesterday to walk his dad out to the front doors.  He did fine, but was pretty tired.  (Well, not his FIRST elevator ride, as he says, he has been on them before...first one since surgery to be more accurate)

I'll let you know how it goes : )  Thank you Lord that he is home before Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! We are so glad to hear that Dave will be home for Christmas. Was that you who passed us as we left DeeDee's? Where did you get the truck? Would you tell us when you'd like to exchange gifts?The Sherman's will be here on Christmas day. I think they'll be here for a couple of days. Dee Dee is taking us to Oscar's on Monday. We'd like to have you all here for refreshments whenever you come.I'll ask Dee Dee, too. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! You guys must be soooo excited- no more hospital life. Maybe they'll give you some extra socks for your stockings this year!

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...