Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yummy food!

Eggs, pancakes, bacon, orange glazed chicken!?  What?  Who is this man eating all this food?  Why it is David Shaffer!  Yippee!!!!  Yes, this is what he has eaten so far today.  He just asked me to bring some cash to the hospital so he could go to the cafeteria with the kids...I guess when you basically don't eat anything for 18 days, you get pretty hungry!

Lord willing, all will go well today and maybe, just maybe he can come home tomorrow afternoon!  Please pray for continued victories today and that he can come home Monday.

I'll try to update more later, right now I have to go get my husband some more food! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...