Friday, August 5, 2011

Where is Dave?

So I think I failed to mention to those that don't know...Dave is home right now, well, he is at work right now, but he is out of the hospital.  After he was treated for the Bacterial Blood Infection, he almost immediately began to feel better.

It's strange, he looks and feels great, he went to work, I went to a tea party.  It is almost like life was before last Saturday, except now we know he has cancer.  We are trying to take full advantage of these good days.  Don't hesitate to talk to us about all of this, we are receiving great advice and encouragement from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...