Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog help needed

Several of you have said you tried to post a comment to me.  You type a beautiful and poetic, thoughtful and challenging, adoring and wise message only to not be able to post it!  I want to see them : )  So does anyone know of a reason someone could not post a comment on my page?   I have "anyone can comment" under the "Who Can Comment" tab.  Anyone?  And if you can't comment to respond to this, please email or fb me!  Thanks (and thanks Joanne for verbally telling me your comment!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy,
    They just have to select a profile... See the "comment as" box? If they click on the little arrow, a profile will pop up. They can pick one of those if they have an account or if they don't have an account that is listed in the profiles that pop up, they can comment under "anonymous" and their comment should post. They can just sign their name so you know who it is. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person posting the comment has to be sure to select their profile and also type in the security word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... In your settings you may have it selected that only bloggers (those with a profile) can comment. In your settings under the "comments" tab - make sure that you have "anyone" checked under "Who can comment?"... Maybe that will help? Unless you already figured that out... cause it looks like you might have. :)

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...