Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PET scan

Dave called today to ask about his PET scan that is scheduled for Thursday.  He was wondering if our insurance covered it or not and shock of all shocks, they are covering it!  (or at least 80%)  So Thursday morning at O dark thirty, Dave is getting a scan to find out exactly what stage the cancer really is.  I'm a little numb to all these tests.  I'm praying that it shows that the cancer has not spread anywhere else and maybe it could be a stage 2 instead of 3 OR even better, the cancer would be gone, cause my God can do that.

AND the other good news, after several phone calls, we were able to get all Dave's records sent to another doctor for a second opinion.  So that's enough medical stuff for today, I wanted to show you a "Picture of Cancer"




Clearly, Dave is having fun!  Thanks to our super duper cool friends with a jet ski - who really want a boat.... It was a beautiful day (finally) and we took advantage of it!  Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the success with getting the process going for a second opinion. "Little" stuff like that can be really hard to do. Great job making those uncomfortable phone calls - I get it. And wonderful pictures of Dave & kids on the jet ski!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, our God is that big! Awesome pictures of Dave and the kids, looks like fun! Love you all, always praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!! And yeah for everything falling into place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW - I heard Dr. Senecal is ONE OF THE BEST in the area...keep us posted :-) Marcy

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...