Thursday, October 27, 2011

Excerpt from my Devotional

There are not words to communicate the depth of the meaning of these words to me:

"I, the Creator of the universe, am the most creative Being imaginable.  I will not leave you circling in deeply rutted paths.  Instead, I will lead you along fresh trails of adventure, revealing to you things you did not know.  Stay in communication with Me.  Follow My guiding Presence."

(from Jesus Calling, October 27)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. Psalm 32:8

The above quote encompasses all God has been teaching me these last few weeks.  (It's like the cliff notes version!) He is so good and patient with me. Oh how He loves us, how He loves me.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love how very personal God is with each one of His beloved children! What an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...