Tuesday, October 18, 2011

December 1

There it is.  The surgery date.  Dave got his way.  I guess it is only fair since he is the one with cancer.  44 days from today.  That seems almost an eternity.  So we continue to wait.  Maybe I should look at this as a gift.  We have 44 days! : )  There, that is better.  Daniel is learning punctuation in school, maybe I should try to end more of my sentences with an "!". 

Let's make the best of these next 44 days!  Almost sounds exciting now doesn't it : )  Let's see how it goes...  !

2 comments:

  1. And they will go by so fast, just wait and see.

    So, you have 7weeks & 2 days to get you and the house - and whatever else - in "perfect" order so you can focus totally on Dave and his post-op recovery.

    And 7 weeks + 2 days for prayer teams to lift Dave up for complete healing.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it on my calendar. I am off the 30th, 1st, and 2nd if you'd like me to come up and help with childcare, "expert" nursing care, runs to Starbuck's, moral support, etc. Let me know. I would be honored to help in any way. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...