Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunny Day ~

Wow, was today gorgeous or what?  Today I will not talk about Cancer (oops, just did...well, not anymore!).  The kids and I power cleaned through the house this morning.  Daniel was bribed, I mean rewarded (what is the difference anyway), with a penny or a dime after a task.  He did get a quarter for cleaning the bathroom, that was worth it.  Then I had to see the Sound.  We threw the scooters in the trunk and drove to Steilacoom.  At the first site of the crisp Olympic Mountains, I gasped (seriously) and exclaimed, "How beautiful!"  My pre-teen says, "Mom, you are over exaggerating" to which my pre pre-teen says "I know, right?"  Whose kids are these!  I said "NO, if anything I am underexaggerating!" 
Of course I had to call Kirstin, she appreciates these moments.  When I got off the phone my friend's daughter walks by with her friends and says, "you should call my mom".  So I did.  Soon after we were joined by the Edgren clan + 2.  It was a great afternoon visiting and soaking in the vitamin D. 

Thank you Lord for a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...