Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blessed be the Name of the Lord

Well, if I truly believe what I wrote yesterday, then Blessed be the Name of the Lord.  While our human sized hope was not realized today, we are continuing to trust in the Hope that is bigger than our craziest dreams.  Dr. Senacal believes it is best to go forward with the 4 cycle chemo treatment that he initially suggested.  This is a 16 week plan, day one is IV for 2 hours, then hooking Dave up to a chemo pack that "drips" into his port for 48 hours (he can leave and be out of the hospital during those 2 days), then go back in to "unhook", wait 10 days or so and start over for four months.

We are still praising God that it looks like all the cancer was removed, but they just don't know if there may be microscopic disease elsewhere.  So this is the direction we believe the Lord is leading.

Blessed be the name of the Lord ~ now off to a meeting (life goes on right?) ; )

2 comments:

  1. Nancy - I've been waiting to hear the news. Praying for you and hoping, trusting and crying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to think about/pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...