Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Honey, I Shrunk the Tumor!

This is the hardest part about blogging...thinking up "titles" for each post : )  We are breathing out God's praise right now as we just found out Dave's tumor shrank from 10 cm to 2.6 cm.  What a relief.  Dr. Singh continued to be very positive and pleased with Dave's progress and prognosis.  The words are a little blurry in my mind still, but this is really good news for surgery, recovery and long time wellness.  We are so grateful for God's continued goodness to us (we are mindful that He would still be good if we had bad news today, but will rejoice in His hand in shrinking this tumor).

Thank you so much for your prayers of healing and for your prayers for us to be strengthened in this process.  Your love and encouragement abounds! 

12 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! Praise God. Rejoicing with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! God is so good!
    ...I agree with you about titles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so thrilled!!! As you said, grateful that God's goodness answered our prayers in this way! He is good, all the time.
    xoxo~M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God, praise God!!!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tears! They express my feelings when I'm sad, but even more-so when I am happy, so greatly moved, and amazed at God's awesomeness.

    I am welling up with just such tears right now. God is good and I look forward to the continued good news as you guys walk through this in His loving arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooooooooooray! HALLELUI!(this is not in Hawaiian)ME KE ALOHA PAUOLE A HUI HOU (this is in Hawaiian; translation: With everlasting love and affection until we meet again.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, titles are the hardest part of writing a blog entry. It has stopped me many times.

    Thank you for continuing to share your heart and keeping us updated on news about Dave's cancer. We are continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture says it all. Without my God, family, and friends I couldn't do this. Thank you all so very much. Nancy thank -you. I know I don't say it often enough but I love you. And you are the most wonderful wife any man could have. I look at this picture and think that's how I feel. My wife and kids holding me loving me and helping me through this.
    I love you !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thankful for good news for you guys, love you all! Kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy & Dave: I had no idea this was going on; I hope and pray all will be well... As you may remember my family has gone on this road, too... Peace, Sue Keim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible good news. Praising God with you all.
    And Dave, what you wrote made me cry. Just remember to tell her more often. She needs to hear it.

    And continuing to pray for full recovery. December 1st here we come!

    ReplyDelete

More Questions Than Answers

On January 1, I shared that I felt by this point in my life I would have "more answers than questions." I also confessed that fe...